permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Terraced Hillside in Cinque Terre region of Italy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Terraced Hillside in Cinque Terre region of Italy
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 10:13:09 +1200

Ahhh Cinque Terre...been there several times walked all over it drove all
around he region and also buzzed by helicopter. I looked into a major
programme there to assist in rebuilding many elements of the landscape and
community. Also prepared a concept to invest in a semi derelict hamlet. A
majic place with great people...Steve Hart

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..​

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart