permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A few priceless comments about regenerative ag from knorth picked up in the sanet-mg forum.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A few priceless comments about regenerative ag from knorth picked up in the sanet-mg forum.
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2018 08:04:56 +1200

LL...is this your writing ?

Steve

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..​

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart