permaculture - [permaculture] to design an internet forum with and for pc design

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves <joaovox@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] to design an internet forum with and for pc design
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 07:12:46 +0100

Warm greetings from Portugal,

how we communicate is also what we communicate.

how we design is also what we design.

the challenge being
- to design a forum for permaculture design, for users in different
regions in Portugal. it could be anywhere else.

- to use pc principles.
and the "science of context"?

http://asc-cybernetics.org/the-science-of-context/

have you been in such a challenge
what learning and results could you share?

Thank you,
João

  • [permaculture] to design an internet forum with and for pc design, João Pedro Moreira Gonçalves, 05/11/2018