permaculture - [permaculture] Abrahamic Initiative on the Middle East

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Abrahamic Initiative on the Middle East
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 12:59:13 -0400

Abrahamic Initiative on the Middle East
Grounded in Abrahamic Theology
Seeking a just peace for Israelis and Palestinians
through political advocacy

http://aimeproject.org/

(AIME) has a unique mission to promote and join together interfaith dialog
and faith-based action that addresses human rights violations caused by the
U.S. supported illegal Israeli occupation. Our shared Abrahamic beliefs in
One God and the duty to love our neighbors are our moral compass,
compelling us to seek and speak out for a just peace in Israel-Palestine
and a major shift in U.S. policy upon which it depends.

The voices from our three faith traditions are the driving forces behind
this social justice ministry.

AIME Vision/Mission Statement

AIME Theological Grounding Statement
Common Theological Groundings of Our Abrahamic Faiths
A Working Document to Articulate a Theological Basis for Political Action

Uniting Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Faith Leaders

AIME's Partners for a Just Peace

  • [permaculture] Abrahamic Initiative on the Middle East, Lawrence London, 04/26/2018