permaculture - [permaculture] help needed - teaching permaculture to youth

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Amir Redzic <redzic_amir@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] help needed - teaching permaculture to youth
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 18:24:04 +0000 (UTC)

Dear All,
This Thursday and Friday, as a part of "Night in the Museum" event, I am
going to be doing small lectures/workshops on permaculture. The audience will
be groups of about 15-20 middle-school and high-school students. Each
lecture/workshop will take 45 minutes.
Do you have any suggestions, resources, links, etc., on how to make these as
effective as possible? As of now, I am planning on doing a "web of life" game
and a simple lecture/discussion with a flip-chart. However, I am not sure
about the lecture part. I would like the workshop to be interactive, playful
and practical, rather than theoretical.

With love and gratitude,
AmirSarajevo