permaculture - Re: [permaculture] ANOTHER MOVIE

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] ANOTHER MOVIE
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:28:44 -0500

I'll watch it again and look for the interesting parts.
Maybe you could post the list ingredients in your salad with two dozen
flowers, vegetables and wild plants.
I would really be interested in that.
BTW that new permaculture forum-list-group I created at Groups.io that you
joined can integrate a Facebook feed, i.e. all new posts to the FB group go
into the list
and there are more features. Since people seem to like Facebook maybe we
could create a new Permaculture FB group and feed it into a Groups.io group
to have the benefits of both platforms.
Does anything like that interest you, Steve. Maybe we could get some PC
community conversation going.

LL