permaculture - Re: [permaculture] SEED Full Film | Video | Independent Lens | PBS

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Carolyn Anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] SEED Full Film | Video | Independent Lens | PBS
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 10:07:29 -0500

Here is something to consider from a small non-profit organization in
Germany regarding the privatization of seeds. Farmers may want to check
into this to see if it's a viable alternative, and how it can grow to
include (or focus on) organic farms.

http://www.dailygood.org/story/1873/open-source-seeds-nithin-coca/

Carolyn Anderson