permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Agroecology as a territory in dispute: between institutionality and social... - Academia.edu

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Agroecology as a territory in dispute: between institutionality and social... - Academia.edu
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 13:24:27 -0400

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Michael Pilarski via permaculture <
permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> Thank you Lawrence for bringing this to our attention. I just read the
> entire article. Here are some resources for those interested in freedom.

I hope what I post is useful. I like having the archives for this list
contain a robust and diverse (complementing each of our own visions for how
permaculture will make the world better and sustainably so) collection of
information related in one way or another to permaculture so I use it an
online library, easily accessable, downloadable (by month) and searchable.

Its great to hear from you, Skeeter.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com