permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Women in Permaculture Survey

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Women in Permaculture Survey
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 11:17:42 +1200

Hi Robyn..great topic..I'll put my female side in the debate / question. My
personal view only.

When we look at species man the male is basically throughout history been
engaged in rape and pillage, pilver and plunder. Seems not much has
changed over millennia. Variations occur in levels of testosterone or
oestrogen.

Then lets ask what the female agenda is ? predominantly about nurturing.

So considering that the planet as we know it our own resource base and as a
species we are in a state of peril and possible extinction for there is
such a thing as species extinction. Invariably species become extinct by
over consuming their resources.

What is needed then to save the species man ? re-nuturing.

Steve Hart

On 8 August 2017 at 13:05, Robyn Francis <robyn@permaculture.com.au> wrote:

> I am seeking some solid feedback and representative data for my keynote
> presentation at IPC in India, Nov 2017.
> I have been asked to speak on Women as Agents of Change and will focus on
> the role of women in permaculture.
> Thus this survey is ONLY for women to complete (guys, you can create your
> own).
> Please share this with your female permaculture networks and friends.
> Thanks for taking the time to respond.
> I will publish the results on the PCA website www.permaculture.com.au <
> http://www.permaculture.com.au/> and post on social media.
> Your honest participation will be deeply appreciated.
> Here is the link to the survey:
> https://goo.gl/forms/KPyeldkeZVAABbx72 <https://goo.gl/forms/
> KPyeldkeZVAABbx72>
>
> Robyn
>
> Robyn Francis
> Permaculture College Australia Inc
> Djanbung Gardens, Nimbin NSW
> Professional Development and
> Community Education in Permaculture.
> robyn@permaculture.com.au
> www.permaculture.com.au

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: