permaculture - [permaculture] Bountiful Gardens

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Bountiful Gardens
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:16:17 -0400

Bountiful Gardens
https://bountifulgardens.org/
No hybrids, No GMO's. Open-pollinated and Heirloom seeds for vegetables,
herbs, pollinator and permaculture crops. We are a small non-profit,
helping people achieve food self-reliance through our classes,
publications, and this website. Members of the Organic Seed Alliance, the
Open Source Seed Initiative, and Safe Seed Pledge.
email us at bountiful@sonic.net Phone: 707 459 6410 FAX: 707 459
1925 Hours:
10:00am to 5:00pm, Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.*Our showroom is at
1712-D South Main St. Willits, Ca. 95490**in the Evergreen Shopping Center*

  • [permaculture] Bountiful Gardens, Lawrence London, 07/05/2017