permaculture - [permaculture] (111) Primitive Technology - YouTube

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] (111) Primitive Technology - YouTube
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 22:20:31 -0400

(111) Primitive Technology - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA

Description

Making primitive huts and tools from scratch using only natural
materials in the wild.I also have this
blog:https://primitivetechnology.wordpress.com/ (I have no facebook
page- ignore the fakes)
Q.Where is this?
A.This is in Far North Queensland Australia.
Q.Do you live in the wild?
A.I don't live in the wild but just go into the bush to make these
projects. Also I camp out here occasionally.
Q.How did you learn all this?
A.Researching books and internet plus trial and error. I'm not
indigenous and have no army training.
Q.What about dangerous animals in Australia?
A.The only really dangerous ones in my area are snakes. Care must be
taken when walking about and lifting things from the ground.
Q.For the mud huts what stops the rain washing the mud walls away?
A.The roof.
Q.Why don't you talk in the videos?
A.When I watch how to videos I fast forward past the talking part to
see the action part. So I leave it out of my videos in favor of pure
demonstration

  • [permaculture] (111) Primitive Technology - YouTube, Lawrence London, 06/17/2017