permaculture - Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 03:51:38 -0400

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 2:23 AM, wesley roe Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network <lakinroe@silcom.com> wrote:

> MAY 25 Official launch worldwide FUNDRAISER
> SCHOLARSHIPS TO INTERNATIONAL PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE - IPC INDIA 2017
>
> We are launching a worldwide crowdfund campaign to raise money for
> delegates to attend the 13th International Permaculture Convergence (IPC),
> taking place in Hyderabad India, Nov/Dec 2017.
>
> Our goal is to raise $50,000 to support forty-two delegates from around
> the world attend.

I hope noone contributes a penny to this.

> Have you ever been to an International Permaculture Convergence (IPC)?
>
> They are epic!

Maybe they used to be but not now. Considering who dominates and benefits
from such "gatherings" nowadays they are not worth the time to attend even
if you get a free pass.

How could anyone become a stooge for Lawton or any of his accomplices like
Wheaton and others and help them gain more fame and fortune while leaving
the real leaders of the Permaculture movement without the opportunity to
use the IPC's to effectively connect with the global Permaculture
community?

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com