permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Human Cost of Agrichemicals - El costo humano - por Pablo Ernesto Piovano

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@mailman1.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Human Cost of Agrichemicals - El costo humano - por Pablo Ernesto Piovano
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:46:43 -0400

Stop Bcc'ing bulk emailings to this list along with an undisclosed list of
other recipients.
IO have to stop whatever I am doing, log in as admin and approve your
posts, one by one.
Read this and understand. If you want to post to this permaculture then
send posts to it alone.
If you need to reach other people then send it to them separately instead
of making me do your work for you.
This goes for anyone Bcc'ing posts to this list.