permaculture - [permaculture] Small Farmer's Journal Jump Start by Small Farmer's Journal — Kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Small Farmer's Journal Jump Start by Small Farmer's Journal — Kickstarter
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 23:08:40 -0400

Small Farmer's Journal Jump Start by Small Farmer's Journal — Kickstarter
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/818091909/small-farmers-journal-jump-start
Small Farmer's Journal Jump Start

With funding we are ready to print the 160th edition of Small Farmer's
Journal
About this project
With funding we are ready to go to press with the 160th edition of *Small
Farmer's Journal. *

Our goal is to raise $25,000.

It has been our life's work and passion to produce quarterly print editions
of *Small Farmer's Journal* which support independent farmers,
craftsmanship in agriculture and vibrant small towns. We have done this
well for 4 decades,159 editions in all. We are farmers, artists and
writers. Over these many years we have amassed a large archive of
agricultural information, all of which goes to make our job of producing
*Small
Farmer's Journal* a comfort and a pleasure.

For more information about our publication visit www.smallfarmersjournal.com
<https://smallfarmersjournal.com>

Unforeseen hardships have delayed us printing current editions. Those
hardships are behind us. When we secure backing, we will jump start SFJ and
commence printing. We take this responsibility with careful focus,
understanding that we need to make single steps. We are behind 2 editions.
When we secure backing we will print Volume 40 number 4, our 160th edition.
We are looking forward to the next forty years of Small Farmer's Journal.
Any funding beyond the campaign goal will apply directly to continued
printing of SFJ.

  • [permaculture] Small Farmer's Journal Jump Start by Small Farmer's Journal — Kickstarter, Lawrence London, 03/31/2017