permaculture - Re: [permaculture] We need to protect the world's soil before it's too late | Popular Science

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] We need to protect the world's soil before it's too late | Popular Science
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 13:17:17 -0400

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 8:26 AM, Marsha Howe <marshahowe@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you all think about Biodynamic ag?

Most of it is very good and is a good fit for many farming operations, they
can practice that and forget about other methods.
It is inspirational to say the least.

> I'm sure all of us on this list are doing everything we can to heal the
> soil.

We need to be building soil quality, balancing macro and micro nutrients
and increasing beneficial life in the soil.
This is a great topic for discussion.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com