permaculture - [permaculture] More abuse of of what Permaculture is not

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] More abuse of of what Permaculture is not
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 08:25:38 +1300

http://permaculturenews.org/2016/12/05/implementing-aquaponics-permaculture/

Lets just simply apply one of our key tenets. "Work with nature not against
it" Again, Aquaponics is not a natural system. It is an artificial system
and no better than factory farming which is exactly what it is. Yes it
produces food, so do factory farms. Simply research www.mercola.com and
fill yourself with some realities of what quality food actually is.

Our food must come from soil in the ground and yes developed through
mineralisation composting and other biodegardable elements that make up the
whole soil equation that mimicks nature. There are also many other key
elements that add to this nutrition reality, paramagnetism and an array of
other energies that our body needs in micro form. These can not be imitated
from artificial systems such as aquaponics.

--
Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: