permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Southwest Indians | Pueblos as incredibly peaceful and egalitarian societies. | pacifist Southwestern farmers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Laura Vargas <laura@somosazucar.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Southwest Indians | Pueblos as incredibly peaceful and egalitarian societies. | pacifist Southwestern farmers
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 09:08:14 -0500

Hi all,

I do agree that indigenous nations have developed permacultural practices
that we whites have just started to understand.

For those interested in documentation developed by indigenous nations, here
is a link [1] of a document created by the AwajĂșn women [2] regarding food
security.

Although the document is in Spanish, it is unique a guide for those looking
to develop food security in the tropics.

Regards and blessings from the Amazon,

Laura Victoria

[1]
http://network.sugarlabs.org/context/gallery/adcea6ce51fd11e5b955525400e4dcb5?page=1