permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Questions About Lawton's Online PDC Course : Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jason Gerhardt <jasongerhardt@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Questions About Lawton's Online PDC Course : Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:27:16 -0500

An excellent alternative online PDC can be found here:
https://pace.oregonstate.edu/catalog/permaculture-design-certificate-online

And there are others.

In no way do I think an online PDC equals an in-person one, but for some
folks it's all they can manage due to cost, physical limitations, and
work-life.

Jason