permaculture - [permaculture] The Many Ways Farmer's Markets and Small Family Farms Are Essential to Our Future | Alternet

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: sanet-mg@googlegroups.com, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Many Ways Farmer's Markets and Small Family Farms Are Essential to Our Future | Alternet
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 21:21:47 -0400

The Many Ways Farmer's Markets and Small Family Farms Are Essential to Our
Future | Alternet
http://www.alternet.org/food/why-farmers-markets-are-critical-food-security-environment-and-public-health
Small farms are key to reducing greenhouse gases and improving our overall
health with better food options.

  • [permaculture] The Many Ways Farmer's Markets and Small Family Farms Are Essential to Our Future | Alternet, Lawrence London, 10/17/2016