permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Bill Mollison Permaculture Lecture Series - Videographer Shannyn Sollit died 10/14/2016

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <scott@permaculture.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Bill Mollison Permaculture Lecture Series - Videographer Shannyn Sollit died 10/14/2016
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 11:33:06 -0600

Sad to say that the videographer, Shannyn Sollitt died this past week in
Santa Fe, NM.

Shannyn was a dear companion who traveled with Bill and I on many adventures.
I co-taught with Bill at all of the Fossil Rim courses in Texas and am
grateful that Shannyn captured Bill when he was at his top form as a teacher.
These videos are invaluable in understanding what permaculture was meant to
be in Bill's mind. Shannyn had miles of video from our journeys in Latin
America, USA, and SE Asia, I hope they are preserved and provided to the
public in the future.

Now that you have taken on new wings I wish you the most wondrous of flights
and further adventures, Shannyn (Betsy).

Scott