permaculture - Re: [permaculture] The Next Big Step

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] The Next Big Step
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 21:49:57 -0400

How can everyone around the world participate in the Next Big Step For
Permaculture and feel that they
belong there and are part of the movement? Obviously this will be online
participation. How can it be accomplished so that as many people as
possible can participate and feel that they are a valued member of this new
global community.

I would really appreciate your feedback on this (hopefully sooner than a
week from now)

THis is completely different from people who have taken PDC's participating
in their community, it is about people who want to find out what
permaculture is and bring it completely into their lives and building an
online network that includes them and makes them feel that they have a home
in this new community. It is outreach and itis building a common
knowledgebase.

I have some resources like the ones you posted that I will draw on for more
ideas, objectives, mission and how to make the movement work and move
forward.

I am also going to make this list more open and inclusive with close
linking to the Google Group that contains the message archives mirror. This
is a standard Google Group. Messages to this ibiblio list are also posted
to this group. It is read only with no subscribers.
I plan to change that to offer subscriptions to people in this list so they
can generate discussion unique to that forum. This will take this ibiblio
list to a new level of functuionality.

How do you plan to implement The Next Big Step for the permaculture
movement. What online resources do you plan to use. How can I help?

LL