permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Workshop, this coming Saturday. Still time to enroll

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Darrell E. Frey" <defrey@bioshelter.com>
  • To: phippspermaculture@googlegroups.com, northeasternpermaculture@lists.riseup.net, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Workshop, this coming Saturday. Still time to enroll
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 20:29:56 -0400

Interested in permaculture? Come learn with us!
Learn the basics of creating ecologically healthy urban and suburban
landscapes where food and medicine abound. In this class we’ll study the
ethics and principles of permaculture as a design science along with some of
the most helpful and important practices being used at Garfield Community
Farm, an eight year old permaculture experiment on 2.5 acres of abandoned
land. Learn from Garfield Farm’s managers, author and educator Darrell Frey
and farm director John Creasy. We’ll delve into edible food forest
production, plant selection, water management techniques, bioshelter design,
garden management and more.

Buy your ticket at Garfieldfarm.com

The class will take place at the farm on Wicklow Street from 9:00 am – 3:00
pm on Saturday, October 8th.

Darrell E. Frey
Three Sisters Farm
defrey@bioshelter.com
www.bioshelter.com

Author; Bioshelter Market Garden: A Permaculture Farm. New Society
Publishing, 2011

  • [permaculture] Permaculture Workshop, this coming Saturday. Still time to enroll, Darrell E. Frey, 10/04/2016