permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: New database launch + remineralization articles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: New database launch + remineralization articles
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 13:52:13 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Remineralize The Earth <jcampe@remineralize.org>
Date: Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 11:01 AM

New articles + the latest from Nasa...
View this email in your browser
<http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=3c56d77867&e=f1204bc2d1>
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=f4bd34d51a&e=f1204bc2d1>

Hello,

It's been a while since our last email so we thought we'd catch you up on
all the latest happenings at *Remineralize the Earth*, of which there have
been many!

Firstly, we're proud to announce the LAUNCH of our new research database,
the only online research database dedicated to soil remineralization!!

You can read the official announcement here
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=67964cbe84&e=f1204bc2d1>,
or go straight to the database here
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=3d45c05e59&e=f1204bc2d1>
.

A big part of our mission is to make research relating to soil
remineralization as accessible as possible to gardeners, farmers,
scientists, and policymakers. *With the launch of our database, there is
now a single, convenient resource that gives the public access to a wealth
of academic studies and other articles which demonstrate the benefits of
soil remineralization.*

Check the database and spread the word!
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=60808c65ed&e=f1204bc2d1>

We are also beginning to publish new articles based on our Geotherapy book.
The
growing body of information about geotherapy will be vital in the coming
years as we face the growing challenge of climate change and environmental
degradation. See the latest articles below:

Explore Geotherapy with our new blog
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=cfcc943549&e=f1204bc2d1>
Review of Geotherapy Preface: Profiles of Richard Grantham
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=05ed821c68&e=f1204bc2d1>
Restoring Co2 to Safe Levels to Avoid Severe Climate Change Impacts
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=54282a57f2&e=f1204bc2d1>
Finally, we'd like to end on a sobering note that the earth is warming at a
rate unprecedented in 1000 years, according to the latest findings from
Nasa.
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=7fae4e4542&e=f1204bc2d1>
We
are living in an extraordinary time of change, and need organized action to
regain environmental balance. One way we can do that is by developing our
understanding of the earth, the soil, plants, health, and survival, because
our future depends on it. It's going to take more than individual action to
address this challenge, and organizations like *Remineralize the Earth* are
doing everything we can, but we need your help!

Please consider a tax-deductible donation
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=44c87303fa&e=f1204bc2d1>
today to help us do what we do better, faster, and with more global
partners. Together, we can create a better future for the next generation.

DONATE NOW
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=f85725c293&e=f1204bc2d1>

Warmly,

Joanna Campe
Founder and Executive Director
*Remineralize The Earth*
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=42d3481ae7&e=f1204bc2d1>

P.S. If you'd like to learn more about work you can read our mission and
vision
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=0811b3e801&e=f1204bc2d1>,
and join us on Facebook
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=85cc72bed1&e=f1204bc2d1>
for updates. Thank you for your continued support!
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=b990144ac9&e=f1204bc2d1>
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=e37e164e75&e=f1204bc2d1>
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=fc38434f02&e=f1204bc2d1>
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=d7f186f977&e=f1204bc2d1>
*Copyright © 2016 Remineralize the Earth, All rights reserved.*
We've written to one another in the past, so I'm writing to you now!

*Our mailing address is:*
Remineralize the Earth
152 South St
Northampton, MA 01060

Add us to your address book
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage2.com/vcard?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=4b7f20aef6>

You can update your preferences
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=4b7f20aef6&e=f1204bc2d1>
or unsubscribe from this list
<http://remineralize.us3.list-manage2.com/unsubscribe?u=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&id=4b7f20aef6&e=f1204bc2d1&c=3c56d77867>

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=55cfd7b1fd83da05553830a8a&afl=1>

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Fwd: New database launch + remineralization articles, Lawrence London, 09/27/2016