permaculture - [permaculture] Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes - http://archive.is/Wmaa0 - from @permaculture on Ello.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes - http://archive.is/Wmaa0 - from @permaculture on Ello.
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 01:38:59 -0400

Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes -
http://archive.is/Wmaa0 - from @permaculture on Ello.
https://ello.co/permaculture/post/5jkfwu4g_r3zh5udqouqrq
Like its been nuked: Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for
Zika mosquitoes
http://archive.is/Wmaa0

Comments:

Kill all the public bees
Can't grow your own food
Rely on Monsanto/Syngenta to grow food in special warehouses with patented
bees

Coincidentally, the last time they unleashed GM mosquitos, it just happened
to be the same place where the alleged microcephaly epidemic subsequently
occurred.

And I should mention that there's no conclusive evidence linking zika to
microcephaly. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160624150813.htm

There's rumors out there that the virus doesn't come from mosquitoes but
from the Monsanto pesticides that are sprayed on the food crops. It's
really hard to tell truth from fiction when doing a search because for
every search you find stating this as true you will find one saying it's
not true. The real truth is us little people will never know the truth. We
can only speculate and decide what we want to believe without evidence to
support either side. I wouldn't put it past Monsanto to create a spray
whether it works or causes harm to humans, bees or any other critters in
order to boost profits. Profits over People. Profits over environment.

Monsanto created DDT and told the people that it was safe for humans.

Monsanto created Agent Orange as told the people it was safe for humans.

Monsanto created GMO food that could withstand Roundup being sprayed on it
and told the people that is was safe for humans.

What in the hell would stop them from making a profit by creating a harmful
mosquito spray?

The issue is not whether or not the virus comes from Monsanto.
Brazil's microcephaly outbreak was originally blamed on Zika but some
evidence has indicated it's actually caused by Monsanto's pesticide
Pyriproxyfen.

  • [permaculture] Millions of bees dead after South Carolina sprays for Zika mosquitoes - http://archive.is/Wmaa0 - from @permaculture on Ello., Lawrence London, 09/02/2016