permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Wisconsin Permaculture Convergence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Wisconsin Permaculture Convergence
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 14:54:14 -0400

Looks great - so excited to see this happening! You guys have some great
stuff happening in that part of the world. And your event is happening at
an awesome location.

We haven't gotten many presentation applications from the midwest yet for
the NAPC happening Sept 14-18 - we hope that more of you will come out and
share what you're doing with the continent. And also do some bioregional
interchanges, etc.

Anyway, have a great event, and hope you'll share news of it here.