permaculture - [permaculture] To All Lurkers

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] To All Lurkers
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:47:39 +0200

Glad you quiet ones are all part of the list.

There's centuries of collective experience between you guys on this list, and I for one would like you guys to offer your opinions more often. Everyone has some viewpoint, and we would like the variety. It's when someone disagrees with us that is when we learn something. You don't have to amaze us, just share your thoughts and reasons. Short replies are often best. It's the variety of viewpoints that enriches a discussion.
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. From Dublin, Ireland..

  • [permaculture] To All Lurkers, scrooge McDuck, 07/21/2016