permaculture - Re: [permaculture] TOMORROW/Thurs July 21 7:30pm Ojai /An Evening Gathering to Support the 2nd Annual International Soil Not Oil Conference

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] TOMORROW/Thurs July 21 7:30pm Ojai /An Evening Gathering to Support the 2nd Annual International Soil Not Oil Conference
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:57:34 -0400

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 6:10 PM, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network <lakinroe@silcom.com> wrote:

> An Evening Gathering to Support
> the 2nd Annual International
> Soil Not Oil Conference

I envy you folks in California. I was in S.F. in the early sixties and
really liked it there. Never forget those large Chinese restaurants where
you could eat high on the hog for very little. I was so impressed with the
friendliness of the people there.

Except in Western Carolina as far as I know, there is nothing permaculture
happening in North HB2 Fracker's and Polluter's Paradise Carolina
where pesticide use is as ubiquitous as fast food obesity.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com