permaculture - Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence presenters needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence presenters needed
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 21:18:46 +0000 (UTC)

I just filled out an application from BRCC to host a working group on Earth
Repair.  Of course I can do more if that is desired.
 Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski

On Monday, July 11, 2016 11:46 AM, Koreen Brennan