permaculture - [permaculture] NAPC presenters wanted

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Koreen Brennan <koreenbrennan@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] NAPC presenters wanted
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 22:36:00 -0400

The North American Permaculture Convergence is coming together, with a
number of elders and pro designers already committed to attend as well as
regional organizers. It should be a great event, with the NAPC happening
Weds-Fri, Sept 14-16 focusing on the concerns and needs of permaculture
designers and educators, and the Building Resilient Communities Convergence
broadening into a wider community, starting Fri evening and going through
the weekend.

It's a great flow, to meet together Weds-Fri in working groups, continuing
education sessions, and networking, and then having the opportunity to
promote our work to a broader audience on the weekend in a setting that
provides both myriad learning and networking opportunities and a
celebratory atmosphere.

We will offer several tracks for the Weds-Fri sessions, and are looking for
continuing education presenters, interactive sessions, panels, or hands on
sessions about what you feel is relevant and important. This is our
opportunity to meet face to face, learn from each other, celebrate,
network, grow, and work together to co-create ever deepening and broadening
regenerative solutions. There is no substitute for this face-to-face work!
The priority deadline for presentations ends on July 10. More info here:
http://permacultureconvergence.com/workshop-application/

and here: http://northamericanpermaculture.org/

If you're interested in linking up with an existing Working Group or
starting a new one, please write me. Info on 2014 Working Groups is here:
http://northamericanpermaculture.org/napc-working-groups-reports/

We would also like to facilitating the continuation of the work of groups
that were formed at the IPC in UK last September.

Super Early Bird ticket prices end on July 9, so if you know you're going,
you may want to go ahead and purchase now. There are other opportunities
for mutually beneficial connection as well here:
http://northamericanpermaculture.org

We're excited about what can occur during working group sessions amongst
designers who are co-creating a regenerative succession process for our
movement. We see only abundance ahead!

Best, Koreen

--
Brennan grew up
http://www.growpermaculture.com

  • [permaculture] NAPC presenters wanted, Koreen Brennan, 07/07/2016