permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [pfaf] summer gathering in lower sachsony's forestgarden 5.-15.8.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [pfaf] summer gathering in lower sachsony's forestgarden 5.-15.8.
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 21:19:21 -0400

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 4:30 PM, allmendeperma@web.de [pfaf] <
pfaf@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> [...]

be in tents in the forestgarden. Nonetheless you need a car or a bike to be
mobile. You need to bring your own weatherproof workcothes.
* The gathering is a pro-feminist space. Everyone should be able to feel
good on the camp and so should be save from violations of his or her
personal borders. Everyone should be able to tinker with his or her own
identity and shouldn't be pushed into a certain one. So bloke-behavior and
homophobia would be out of place. For these things everybody should take
responsibility.

allmendeperma@web.de or +49 15904104321

--
Allmende e.V.-gemeinschaftlicher Waldgarten
Artilleriestr.6
27283 Verden
0159 0410 4321
allmende.de.vu
-kürzere oder längere Aufenthalte im Gartenprojekt oft möglich-

Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts
https://ello.co/permaculture
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture

  • Re: [permaculture] [pfaf] summer gathering in lower sachsony's forestgarden 5.-15.8., Lawrence London, 06/29/2016