permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [New post] Glitter Activists Face Trial!
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:18:22 -0400

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:
>
>> Three years ago I chained myself to an excavator working on digging a new
>> oil pipeline from Cushing, Oklahoma south to Houston. It was considered to
>> be the southern leg of the Keystone pipeline from the Canadian oil sands
>> ecocide.
>

> I am glad you are still here to write about it. Rachael Corrie was not so
> lucky, RIP, a huge thumbs-up for her and what she did.
> Good luck and good fortune to the two activists who put up the banner.
> Jeebuz, you'd think we were in China or North Korea
> of Hong Kong, thumbs up to those activists too.
>
> Thumbs down to the idiots who voted for the UK to leave EU. What mindless
> selfish stupidity. Proof that here are middle and old age creeps who
> willingly sacrifice the future of oncoming generations, who get smarter
> with every sunrise.
>
> Cheers, Bob.
> At least 830 people will read your post here and I will reach a bunch more
> at Ello, incredible community there.

Gimme Shelter 1969 - The Rolling Stone
https://youtu.be/R3rnxQBizoU

NO MORE WAR
Got it folks?
Good. Now, move along, nothing to see here.

This is just unbelievable. The cavalier waste of human lives and of the
Earth.

Repeat: NO MORE WAR

We shall all be Quakers.

The Red Zone of France - Album on Imgur