permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NYC?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Anandi Premlall <aapremlall@gmail.com>
  • To: christopher nesbitt <christopher.nesbitt@mmrfbz.org>, bob@bobwaldrop.net
  • Cc: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NYC?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 21:45:06 -0400

Thanks for the lovely intro Christopher!

Hi Bob,

I may be in NYC if I'm on in school this June, but there are quite a NYC
permies doing amazing work and organizations adopting permaculture into
their farms/gardens/placemaking.

- Smiling Hogshead Ranch in LIC is a must see
- Italo's Cafe in Brooklyn is a permie hub
- The Commons in Brooklyn
- Battery Urban Farm's forest garden
- Imani Garden in Brooklyn
- Also check out this list: