permaculture - [permaculture] Sustainable farming practices North Dakota - research

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: Permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Sustainable farming practices North Dakota - research
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2016 22:33:21 +0000 (UTC)

http://ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/231439/2/agecon-ndsu-378-784-c37-f37.pdf

An interesting research about sustainable farming practices in North Dakota
and comparison with conventional ...

Best wishes from Sofia,
Donka
>From lfljvenaura@gmail.com Thu Apr 7 00:13:37 2016

h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
bh=asMmeZPKOgCiQi7woUfDEfPv+gt7wJcYLaSBoYU6rxA=;
b=XE8zZHaX1YNrnx7b5nYdAPpDDTyWXIGnySFhI7kWZeduopI3sq3+dCp/2OADBdfLnc
AVSmcIxKJPWI6tpHv/la8YuAxvX3Vr2EAON7iD3pulrk/7cvblwGc1PYNRK6YRC9gn1k
zIZkIRG5kWNQsEW37zHWjAhgmcsqR/QTHXHXIYB6Fh9fMce/1XvSPenwpOKicEllaKoR
ub3xXGTIXoBuoTeLYZ7RCSZ9TYCBgTjalUjfofRGne/N7ymyZ1eRbLaJN+eEyMywMoOT
NDkboPEdSxyyIfBYLiSVe+7DSmV4sEVq/bD1K7RVzmvcyxrSIeuuRllRPYx2U1b+rmkj
rmGw==
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date
:message-id:subject:to;
bh=asMmeZPKOgCiQi7woUfDEfPv+gt7wJcYLaSBoYU6rxA=;
b=kpyLiWgBlXKq2Y45NAnmEUMicMMMcLdllwoDTJ8s/y+rNiTz3QzI+aCsS0scA4KOS4
+ax1ccjekP8zFMrfOIJwN2bh2BsAxVwQvSKQj+wxbxFwHxNm3tp3egBRlO069ZgBuSRZ
Fy+a855bZvYZJi9dZwcWFhyXwkPBIFiWvcPErdy9Amy0eG8SvuL6oLhWf83AaJfAZTjK
kZrCa1GXumuNKM3a2HWSnlLfwztzB39qkTgXqcCLpbRaZ1XI+0ZdSRj8tXBWv1TG3WRN
1P1soemrAAmxVmQNR+zpeMJTE41dEMtHjVMXYtKYebwR8rWqoliW9+HyymLyLTv3oBAU
4VCA==