permaculture - [permaculture] Home | Josephine Porter Institute For Applied Biodynamics

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Home | Josephine Porter Institute For Applied Biodynamics
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 23:35:43 -0400

Josephine Porter Institute For Applied Biodynamics
https://jpibiodynamics.org/

Our Mission is Healing The Earth!

We have been supporting gardeners and farmers in their practice of
biodynamics since 1985. We provide:

- Biodynamic Preparations of the highest quality for plants, fields and
compost.
- Educational Workshops and Consultation to gardeners and farmers.
- Books on biodynamics and related topics.
- Applied Biodynamics, our quarterly newsletter.
- E-news updates to keep you up-to-date on biodynamic happenings.
- *Research <https://www.jpibiodynamics.org/research/> *to support the
practice of biodynamics.

Biodynamics takes you beyond organics and offers you a roadmap to enhance
the vitality of your farm or garden. Biodynamic preparations and
indications for planting, cultivating and harvesting allow you to work with
the life forces that increase the physical health of your soil, plants and
animals.

Our Mission, Vision &
Guiding Service Principles

* JPI Mission Statement*

Our mission is the healing of the earth through biodynamic preparations and
the practice of biodynamic agriculture. We fulfill this mission by serving
as a national provider of quality biodynamic preparations, as well as
through the advancing of biodynamic preparation research, education, and
outreach activities. In addition, JPI supports all farmers, gardeners,
ranchers, and others in their making and use of biodynamic preparations.

* JPI Vision Statement*

When envisioning the future, we see JPI working collaboratively with others
to further the biodynamic agricultural movement and the development of
biodynamic preparation making as a craft and spiritual practice. Supporting
projects include the building of an intellectual repository of research on
Steiner inspired preparations, and the development of research methods used
to evaluate the quality of biodynamic preparations and their effective use
in the field. Through a growing and vibrant network of collaborations, our
ultimate vision is healthier foods, healthier bodies, and a healthy planet.

* JPI’s Guiding Service Principles*

We strive to produce biodynamic preparations made from plants that we grow,
or that are wild-crafted, chemical-free, or organic. All of the
preparations are made from the highest quality natural materials available,
and are non-toxic.

We also support the success of our customers and the biodynamic
agricultural community by striving to ensure that sufficient quantities of
quality biodynamic preparations are available, and by providing educational
workshops and materials, free phone support, and the prompt delivery of
product orders.

As a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, JPI’s programs are funded through
product sales and contributions. Mission-driven, we strive to keep the
prices of our preparations affordable while also running fiscally sound
operations. We do not measure our success in dollars but through our
capacity to help grow the number of people who practice biodynamic
agriculture and make and use quality biodynamic preparations.

  • [permaculture] Home | Josephine Porter Institute For Applied Biodynamics, Lawrence London, 03/27/2016