permaculture - [permaculture] Mailing Lists & Discussion Forums - Permaculture Design Magazine

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Mailing Lists & Discussion Forums - Permaculture Design Magazine
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 16:33:16 -0500

*International
<http://permaculturedesignmagazine.com/resources/mailing-lists-forums/#international>
/ United States
<http://permaculturedesignmagazine.com/resources/mailing-lists-forums/#usa>
/ Australia/Oceania
<http://permaculturedesignmagazine.com/resources/mailing-lists-forums/#australiaoceania>
/ Europe
<http://permaculturedesignmagazine.com/resources/mailing-lists-forums/#europe>*
International Permaculture Forum

A discussion and bulletin board for Permaculture worldwide. Occasionally
multilingual with a leaning to German.

www.permacultureforum.net
Open Permaculture List

Managed for less flaming. Be nice. You’ll learn a lot more.

United States The PERMACULTURE ACTIVIST page on Facebook

Our purpose is to supply information which enables people everywhere to
provide for their own & their communities’ needs for food, energy, shelter,
& a decent life without exploitation or pollution & from the smallest
practical area of land.

www.facebook.com/PermacultureActivist
<https://www.facebook.com/PermacultureActivist/info?tab=page_info>
The Permaculture Podcast

The Permaculture Podcast with Scott Mann. A minimalist aggregator,
touchscreen compatible. Interviews with permaculture teachers, designers,
etc.

www.permaculturepodcast.net <http://permaculturepodcast.net/>
Permaculture Capital

[image: snakegg]Permaculture comes to USA’s Capital! Let’s green the nation
from the inside out! How? Join us to share ideas and ethics like
cooperation not competition, maximizing valuable connections, working with
nature, learning from nature, least work for greatest possible effect,
caring for our community and taking care of our needs and products, right
livelihood, less waste/less haste, slowing down for higher quality
lifestyle…. and much more! Please only join us if you live or work within
100 miles of the center of Washington DC, and have a genuine interest in
changing your life and your nation… from the inside out.

South Coast Permaculture Guild and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network

To get Up to Date Permaculture Ongoing Announcements for courses , events
and posting of articles of interest try subscribing to our local
Permaculture Listserves. ccpg serves San Lois Obispo (ccpg@arashi.com),
scpg serves Santa Barbara down and including Los Angeles (scpg@arashi,com),
and sdpg serves San Diego area (sdpg@arashi.com).
TO SUBSCRIBE to this mailing listserve, log on at the appropriate regional
website to which you wish to subscribe.

CentralCoast Cal PCG subscription
http://www.arashi.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/ccpg

*Contact*: South Coast Permaculture Guild and Santa Barbara Permaculture
Network 224E Figueroa ST #C Santa Barbara CA 93101
Fingerlakes N.Y. Permaculture Network

Join an online network connecting people doing on-the-ground permaculture
work in the Finger Lakes Region and in surrounding areas of New York,
Pennsylvania, Ontario, the Great Lakes, and New England. Visit
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/fingerlakespermaculture
Bay Area California Permaculture email lists

Sierra Permaculture

[image: sierrapcguild]Sierra Permaculture is a new Listserve for up-to-date
Permaculture and Relocalization happenings in the Sierra Nevada, CA
bioregion including:

– PC course and workshop announcements
– Relocalization organizing and coordination
– Permaculture site tours
– Networking and fundraising events
– Related articles and reviews
– Links to PC-related websites, directories and information sources

Addressing the Sierra Nevada Bioregion including Angels Camp, Arnold,
Auburn, Bishop, Camp Nelson, Camptonville, Chico, Coulterville,
Downieville, Grass Valley, Independence, Jackson, Johnsondale, Kernville,
Lone Pine, Mammoth Lakes, Mariposa, Mather, Nevada City, Oakhurst,
Oroville, Paradise, Placerville, Portola, Quincy, Sacramento, Sonora, South
Lake Tahoe, Susanville, Sutter Creek, Truckee, and Westwood, California.

Arizona Permaculture Group

[image: azpermaculture]THE ARIZONA PERMACULTURE NETWORK is a loose
affiliation of permaculture practitioners and others interested in the
sustainability of Arizona. We are not an organization, but a network
connected solely through this listserve.
THIS LISTSERVE was created to support communication, resource sharing, and
relationship-building among folks interested in permaculture in Arizona and
surrounding regions.

New England Yahoo Groups

Insert one of the following into the space [GROUP]
GreenPhoenixPermaculture, HVEcovillage, EcovillageNWNJ, nyc_ishmael,
TriStatePermaculture
Northern New York State Rise Up Groups

http://lists.riseup.net/www/info/[GROUP]
Insert one of the following into the space [GROUP]
permaculturehudsonvalley, northeasternpermaculture, fingerlakespermaculture
Permaculture Exchange

http://www.topica.com/lists/permaculture-exchange (Claudia Joseph)
Bloomington (Indiana) Permaculture Guild

https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/bloomington_permaculture_guild

Blog: http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/
<https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/bloomington_permaculture_guild>
Events: http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal
Permaculture group for Southern Oregon / Northern California, centered in
Ashland

Siskiyou Permaculture Resources Group http://www.sprg.info/
Eugene Permaculture Guild

http://www.eugenepermacultureguild.org/main/
Australia/Oceania Permaculture In New Zealand (PINZ)[image: PINZ]

This forum is primarily for New Zealanders (but anybody else may subscribe)
to keep in touch, find and advertise courses and events, and share
knowledge. To subscribe go to http://www.permaculture.org.nz/forum
Europe Permaculture Mailing List in Germany

Permaculture Mailing List in Germany (German Language).
permakultur-ml@petidomo.ml.deceiver.org (post articles to this address). To
subscribe, send email to petidomo@ml.deceiver.org *ADD YOUR ADDRESS
PERMAKULTUR-ML* in body of message.
Plants For A Future

[image: pfaf]Mailing list of high interest and value to Permaculturists /
designers / teachers. VERY recommended. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pfaf
– which is a general forum with news about the project and discussions on
useful plants. Currently fairly low traffic. Comments can also be added to
each page on our website, these are useful if you have plant specific
information you would like to add. For an index of all the comments added
so far see the discussion lists page.
our web site and database. We also have a set of discussion boards linked
in with our website and database. Some of these contain very detailed
information about specific plants. — Plants for a Future: 7000 useful
plants Web: http://www.pfaf.org/.
Permaculture Academy Forum

A new international Permaculture forum with an emphasis on developing
action learning and the permaculture diploma.

http://forum.permakultur-akademie.net/index.php
UK Permaculture

Primarily information exchange. mailto: permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com
Subject=subscribe

  • [permaculture] Mailing Lists & Discussion Forums - Permaculture Design Magazine, Lawrence London, 03/06/2016