permaculture - [permaculture] Karl North Eco-Intelligence

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Karl North Eco-Intelligence
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:45:26 -0500

Karl North Eco-Intelligence
http://karlnorth.com/

http://karlnorth.com/?page_id=2
About

I have been a student, a farmer, a business owner, and a teacher. In
occasional posts I will explore and demonstrate the use of systems
thinking learning and design tools for a sustainable future.

Motivating this work is an underlying assumption that the end of the
petroleum era will force fundamental changes in all major human
institutions, and that the changes will be most painful if we fail to plan
and adapt to meet them.

This is not a blog in the usual sense of a running commentary on current
events. Rather it is a discussion of what I regard as the most important
perennial issues of these times and their structural causes and possible
solutions.

The adaptation of food production systems is of great importance, and will
be one of my central concerns.

The Core Papers serves as an easy access online repository for papers that
are seminal to my current thinking, ones that I most want to share. Use of
all papers is free and open source as long as you link to this site and
credit my authorship.

  • [permaculture] Karl North Eco-Intelligence, Lawrence London, 02/08/2016