permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Fwd: Farm Manager in Hurley, NY

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: [SANET-MG] Fwd: Farm Manager in Hurley, NY
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 08:49:43 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Andy Clark <coordinator@sare.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 8:25 AM
Subject: [SANET-MG] Fwd: Farm Manager in Hurley, NY
To: SANET <sanet-mg@googlegroups.com>
Cc: jeanpaul@hvfarmhub.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jean-Paul Courtens <jeanpaul@hvfarmhub.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Farm Manager in Hurley, NY

Dear Mr. Kroll:

I would like to ask for your assistance in the posting of a unique job
opportunity for a Farm Manager in Hurley, New York. ​Please feel free to
circulate the attached job description in your local agriculture newsletter
or among your contacts. We would welcome any feedback or posting locations
that you care to offer.

Your name was recommended to us by Liz Higgins, Agriculture Program
Leader, at the Cornell Cooperative Extension of Ulster County.

The Hudson Valley Farm Hub has been in incubation for five years with an
ambitious mission: to develop a research and education facility that will
promote the next generation of farmers capable of responding to the
economic and environmental pressures that face the agriculture industry.
We are currently operating a 1,255 acre farm and are looking to hire an
experienced farmer to oversee the operations management of the farm.

I truly feel that this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the
right applicant.

The salary is competitive, based on experience, with excellent benefits.

For more information, please visit: hvfarmhub.org or
LocalEconomiesProject.org.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Jean Paul Courtens
Jean-Paul Courtens
Associate Director for Farmer Training
Hudson Valley Farm Hub
1875 Hurley Mountain Road
Hurley, NY 12443
Office: 845-331-5500
Office: 845-331 1187
Cell: 518-929-0017
http://hvfarmhub.org

--
Your use of this list constitutes agreement to abide by the SANET Terms of
Use at https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sanet-mg/OuearvWaHXo/sfD_lIdsCwAJ.

To learn about digest mode or other settings visit
https://support.google.com/groups/answer/1047839?hl=en.
---
"SANET-MG" group.
email to sanet-mg+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.