permaculture - Re: [permaculture] (and dietary suggestions) Wim Hof Method - Online Video Course (interesting, esp. cold therapy)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] (and dietary suggestions) Wim Hof Method - Online Video Course (interesting, esp. cold therapy)
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:40:02 -0500

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 9:04 AM, Chris Jackson <kairos.chris@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been practicing Wim's work for over a year. Here's an excellent
> documentary about him:
> http://www.icemanwimhof.com/vice-documentary
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 5:11 AM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > (some tips from the website might be useful - LL)
> >
> > Wim Hof Method - Online Video Course
> > http://www.wimhofmethod.com/

Here's are useful dietary suggestions:

Look into 1) food as medicine 2) prebiotics and probiotics. 2) has a lot to
do with carefully selecting special vegetables and fruits and of course
making and eating kraut, kim chee, kefir, yoghurt, kombucha, pickled
vegetables, natto and miso. Read the work by Dr. Mitchell Gaynor (RIP). You
can listen to a podcast of his interview on the People's Pharmacy.
Prebiotic foods and dietary amendments feed the microorganisms in
probiotics which of course colonize your digestive tract and give you a
healthy body and healthy mind. There is a lot on the Web and in the news
about the mind-good digestion connection. Look also into raw foods dieting,
sprout farms, cultured foods, the work of Viktoras Kulvinskas, George
Ohsawa, Ann Wigmore and the traditional Japanese macrobiotic diet.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • Re: [permaculture] (and dietary suggestions) Wim Hof Method - Online Video Course (interesting, esp. cold therapy), Lawrence London, 01/12/2016