permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Planting ground nuts (apios americana)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Planting ground nuts (apios americana)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:34:17 -0600

Fortunately, while we have squirrels, raccoons, a variety of birds (a declining variety, sadly), various micro flora and fauna, plenty of bugs, and feral cats and dogs, in my inner city neighborhood we have No Deer. In any event, I always plant extra because every critter wants to eat what I plant and so if I don't plant extra, I won't get any lol. All the talk about apios being rampant is very encouraging to me.

Bob Waldrop, Okie City