permaculture - [permaculture] Free Webinar this Thursday

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <toby@patternliteracy.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Free Webinar this Thursday
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:15:14 -0700

I'm offering a free webinar on growing food in small spaces (one aspect of
urban permaculture) this Thursday, Oct 15 at 6 PM Pacific time (9PM Eastern).
It's the beginning of a series I'm doing on urban permaculture. Lots of
techniques for getting more from small spaces. Hope to see you there. Click
link below for more info and to sign up.
https://urbanfarm.leadpages.co/growing-simple-abundance/

Toby
tobyhemenway.com

Just out: my new book on urban permaculture, The Permaculture City. Order it
at your favorite bookseller or get a signed copy from me at
http://tobyhemenway.com/book/the-permaculture-city/

  • [permaculture] Free Webinar this Thursday, Toby Hemenway, 10/12/2015