permaculture - Re: [permaculture] What you should know (and can usually find in this forum) that is being kept from you.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] What you should know (and can usually find in this forum) that is being kept from you.
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 10:11:47 +1200

Yepp..thats finally a snippet of reality...A few Invisible Structures
threads coming out of that...who was the author Lawrence ?

Reinforcing my passion for having an Advanced Permaculture Design Course in
"Invisible Structures". All those that are in fact real as opposed to all
that we are conditioned to as sheeple.

Steve Hart

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: