permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea]
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 19:20:39 -0400

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The great problem here is we species man have a habit of trying to simplify
> things. Probably because we are naturally lazy..we like shortcuts.

Horse dung. Speak for yourself. You have NO clue what others are doing and
have accomplished over the past 50 years. Until you take a serious look at
the global world of organic and permacultural agriculture over the past
hundred years you are hardly entitled to insult us as being lazy and opting
for simplfication.

> There
> are other dynamics that create the 500 from horns which is very different
> from compost systems. They are spiritual. etheric and astral energies
> combined with Electromagneticism. Read: garudabd.org/content/links

Prove it.
Do you have a food garden?
Do you find the scientology and creationism movements attractie?
When are you going to extricate your mind from the grip of that
despicable fascist pig posing as some kind of visionary.....and think for
yourself.
Have you tried aquaponics? compost tea? remineralization?
or do you buy all your food from the box stores?

I think Elaine has made a valid point. Do you know as much about
microbiology as she?
What qualifies you to preach