permaculture - [permaculture] A VERY VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY !

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] A VERY VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY !
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 16:20:43 +1200

Hi to all Permies across all networks. Check this out, it is a *very
valuable opportunity !*

http://permaculturecollege.eu/post-pdc-course/summer-school-teacher-training/

This Teacher Training course, TT, by Robyn Francis (
http://www.robynfrancis.com/ ) is of the highest calibre in the formal
primary training to go on and teach Permaculture at any level. Robyn is the
mosts experienced Permaculture Teacher we have today. Her talents and
capacity, abilities and experiences she has to share are greater than any.
Graduating from this training one receives ongoing support to assist you in
evolving your capacities or career to teach Permaculture to any level.

Immediately prior to this Teacher Training course is the internationally
recognised intensive Permaculture Design Course, PDC, in the same location.
If you choose to do both a good discount is available.

If you are considering going to the IPC12 in London schedule this in
enroute. Bulgaria is a country of rich character, culture and beautiful
people, and the food mmm !. You will be rewarded in many ways.

This is also an excellent opportunity for anyone who has already done a PDC
or TT to do both or either as a refresher course. This applies to all of
us. We all need them. Especially from the leading teacher in the world,
Robyn Francis. This refresher is extremely valuable to keep us up to speed
with the entire dynamic of Permaculture. Often the principles are difficult
to grasp and to continually reassert through our Permaculture worlds. I
often say if we can fully understand the principles we go a long way to
being able to offer Permaculture solutions anywhere into any given
situation.

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design:
www.permacultureglobaldesign.org

The Permaculture College of Europe.
www.permaculturecollege.eu
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart

www.permaculturepartnerships.com

  • [permaculture] A VERY VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY !, Steve Hart, 05/24/2015