permaculture - [permaculture] 2nd Southeast Asia Bioregional Permaculture Convergence Nov 16-30 2015 Ilagan, Isabela Philippines

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] 2nd Southeast Asia Bioregional Permaculture Convergence Nov 16-30 2015 Ilagan, Isabela Philippines
  • Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 22:43:10 -0700

2nd Southeast Asia Bioregional Permaculture Convergence Nov 16-30 2015
Ilagan, Isabela Philippines
http://www.seapc2015.com
THE PERMACULTURE CONFERENCE WILL INCLUDE:
Pre-conference workshops at Banaue
3 days of conference sessions in Ilagan, Isabela
Local visits on other Permaculture sites in Isabela
Post conference travels to Haiyan affected areas (Tacloban)

The Philippine Permaculture Association has outlined some exciting trajectory
for those who will attend the convergence and decide to join all its side
activities. We will commence the adventure with a trip to the Philippine rice
terraces and let indigenous people speak and share their efforts in battling
climate change, corresponding disasters and how they envision improving life
for all.
From the majestic view of the carved food terraces, you travel down to be
toured in the province of Isabela to visit a few communities applying
permaculture and sustainable principles. The following three days will occupy
us with the convergence and all its intense sharings and discussions. This
will be the moment we all bring out the best in us.
Finally, from Isabela participants can then opt to proceed to the area of
Tacloban for a firsthand experience on the effects of typhoon Haiyan
(Yolanda) and the on-going rehabilitation efforts by different support groups.
We made all modules easy and financially as accessible as possible. You can
click and compose your own program or just join us for the highlight of the
week; the three day convergence and meet some amazing people!
We hope to see you in the Philippines and looking forward to join us for some
exciting encounters.

  • [permaculture] 2nd Southeast Asia Bioregional Permaculture Convergence Nov 16-30 2015 Ilagan, Isabela Philippines, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network, 05/18/2015