permaculture - [permaculture] Home - Symphony of the SoilSymphony of the Soil | Symphony of the Soil is a documentary film about the importance of soil.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Home - Symphony of the SoilSymphony of the Soil | Symphony of the Soil is a documentary film about the importance of soil.
  • Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 13:07:08 -0400

Home - Symphony of the SoilSymphony of the Soil | Symphony of the Soil is a
documentary film about the importance of soil.
http://www.symphonyofthesoil.com/

*About Symphony of the Soil*
Drawing from ancient knowledge and cutting edge science, *Symphony of the
Soil* is an artistic exploration of the miraculous substance soil. By
understanding the elaborate relationships and mutuality between soil,
water, the atmosphere, plants and animals, we come to appreciate the
complex and dynamic nature of this precious resource. The film also
examines our human relationship with soil, the use and misuse of soil in
agriculture, deforestation and development, and the latest scientific
research on soil’s key role in ameliorating the most challenging
environmental issues of our time. Filmed on four continents, featuring
esteemed scientists and working farmers and ranchers, *Symphony of the Soil
is *an intriguing presentation that highlights possibilities of healthy
soil creating healthy plants creating healthy humans living on a healthy
planet.

  • [permaculture] Home - Symphony of the SoilSymphony of the Soil | Symphony of the Soil is a documentary film about the importance of soil., Lawrence London, 05/09/2015