permaculture - Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] FW: New rocket mass heater kickstarter
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:17:38 -0400

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 12:06 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Scott....is this coming from the same energy that was exposed some
> time ago about a previous campaign where people lost out ?

Exactly the same source, Paul Wheaton. You should see that one in action in
a video about, get this, Wheaton Labs;
big fat pompous slob now introducing himself as just "Paul", probably name
change to protect the guilty. He has finally arrived, #2 permaculture used
car salesman, the odious vlad #1. All working against everything we believe
to be real,
authentic and worthwhile in permaculture. Wheaton is trying to 1) make lots
of money off permaculture and fools 2) create a faux permaculture movement
3) work against everyone we respect in the permaculture movement 4) apply
witheringly horrible and odious ayn rand philosophy to the permaculture
movement ["help Paul with his conspiracy to rule the world"].

Enough of that garbage

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com