permaculture - Re: [permaculture] From ECHELON to NOLEHCE: enabling a strategic conversion to a faith-based global brain

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] From ECHELON to NOLEHCE: enabling a strategic conversion to a faith-based global brain
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 10:19:32 +1300

Yes. exactly LL....this thinking has been around for quite some time as you
well know. It is becoming more and more accessible...the thinking I mean.
The paranoia is also dissipating and awareness is also growing. The
condemn-ers and damn-ers are also declining, very slowly. Perhaps its due
to the new generations having greater and greater access to more and more
information. Perhaps they have not been conditioned to thinking bankers and
car salesmen are pillars of society, and university lecturers live in tiny
small boxes...apart from Toby of course.

The challenges are greater also. Not only in absorbing all the divergent
story and rhetoric but figuring out what we as individuals or neighbourhood
or community can do about it. A good reason to support the new
"Permaculture in Community" courses evolving through Robyn Francis.
..attached. Then evolve another new post PDC course "Invisible
Structures"...still on my radar, somewhere btwn midnight and dawn.

Thanks LL...Steve

--
Kia ora

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments
Skype: stevenlawrencehart
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11
Permaculture Global Design: