permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Urgent: The Food Safety Modernization Act: Comments Due this Monday Dec. 15

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Carolyn Anderson <cschampagne@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Urgent: The Food Safety Modernization Act: Comments Due this Monday Dec. 15
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 19:45:45 -0500

Dear Amy,
I have written my comment, and have looked online at Regulations.gov. I
found the page in which the comments are posted, but I can't find any boxes
in which to add a comment. Can you please include a link to the page on
which this is shown? I really want to add my comment, and to support
others in doing the same, but I'm having trouble completing the task.

Thanks for what you've helped us do here.
Your work is very much appreciated and very valuable.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Anderson

--
Carolyn Anderson Design