permaculture - [permaculture] The Black Friday Junkyard Tour

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ray Cirino <cobanation@yahoo.com>
  • To: Los Angeles Permaculture Guild <lapg@arashi.com>, Lois Arkin <crsp@igc.org>, Permaculture Listserve <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network <lakinroe@silcom.com>, "lapg-request@arashi.com" <lapg-request@arashi.com>, Lisa Boone <lisa.boone@latimes.com>, "westcoastwomenspermaculture@googlegroups.com" <westcoastwomenspermaculture@googlegroups.com>, Duthchess <seabailie@yahoo.com>, Sherrell Biggerstaff Cuneo <sherrell@nevernevermusic.com>, Joseph Kennedy <livingearth62@hotmail.com>, Margie Bushman <margie@sbpermaculture.org>, Art Ludwig <oasis@oasisdesign.net>, Andrew Rasmussen <ecohealer@gmail.com>, Betty Seaman <cobbetty@gmail.com>, Brad Lanncaster <brad@harvestingrainwater.com>, Ron Borolla <rborollajr@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] The Black Friday Junkyard Tour
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:26:45 +0000 (UTC)

-
| Starts at 10:00amNovember 28 - November 29Nov 28 at 10:00am to Nov 29
at 4:00pm |

-
| | 8909 San Fernando Rd. |

This will be the fifth annual junkyard tour. Still the only one in the
country in the largest waste stream. Wear work boots and plan on having pizza
for lunch. Fee $20
P.S. I just found out we are going to a rocket junkyard that Space-X shops at
for the time. The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very
opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and
Spiritual Sustainability.

  • [permaculture] The Black Friday Junkyard Tour, Ray Cirino, 11/26/2014