permaculture - Re: [permaculture] "Alternatives to Austerity"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ernest Rando <lotusdog@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] "Alternatives to Austerity"
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:58:59 -0500

A playlist of the recent Degrowth 2014 Conference in Leipzig Germany

http://youtu.be/sJ-2bZ6iYEI?list=PL6V5cy43VNq7p-WMfNbaMw0YJ07HWoO_a

--
Ernest Rando <https://plus.google.com/117886846121315991773>
*The After Party Manifesto <http://www.afterpartyusa.org/manifesto>*

Center for Sustainable Community's Permaculture Design
<http://midwestpermaculture.com/2012/08/permaculture-design-for-csc-in-stelle-il/>
The YouTube Video Series "A Case for Permaculture
<http://youtu.be/NSB8yxgCmU0>" by Bill Wilson
Building a Better World One Permaculture Brick at a Time
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aaxGXzDc80&list=PL5BD5861504A0DC87&index=120>

Skype: Lotusdogz
Community Member of Stelle, Illinois
<http://www.stellecommunity.com/Home.html>